Thursday 12 January 2012

TGIF @ The Gardens

It was my very first time trying the food in TGI Friday...! As we were tired of looking for empty space for lunch in Midvalley, we walked over to The Gardens and yeah, we saw the half occupied TGIF! Two hungry souls waited no more!


=) waiting for food time, lets snap some! 

My bff! 

Buffalo wings

Clam chowder

 Grilled chicken sandwich

Mashed potato

Somebody told me TGIF's buffalo wings are a must-try there. So I did, n the verdict is well, it was just better than the average. Slightly better than Chili's version! But the mashed potato here wasn't that flavorful n creamy for my liking. I like the clam chowder..creamy and came hot! The main here, grilled chicken sandwich is the highlight! The chicken was grilled and left a lil char-coaled..crispy on the outside and juicy inside. Nicely done and we finished to the last bite! We've got our stomach filled..and overall it was quite good a lunchie! Total came to almost RM 70 for both of us. 

Ambience: 7/10
Food: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 7/10

TGI Friday
The Gardens Mall
Kuala Lumpur.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you eat a lot of delicious foods!!!!!
    Ok nevermind, is your turn to bring me to have Buffalo wings next time =P

    ReplyDelete