Thursday 9 February 2012

Purple Cane Tea Restaurant @ Shaw Parade

I was thinking of having soup all day...but can't think of anywhere which serves tasty soup like I always have in Ipoh. Haha..I remembered Purple Cane serves soups too! First time trying the outlet in Shaw Parade and we had to wait for some time before the Captain finally got us a table!

Tea eggs (RM1 per egg) 

 Ginseng and chicken soup (RM6.90)

 

 My friend Nicole =)



 Stir fried bitter-gourd with salted egg (RM15)

 Tea rice 

 Caramel egg custard


 Peanut paste

White fungus with longan

It was quite a healthy and satisfying dinner and the bill came to RM50++.  The food is nice though with very slight tea flavor. I like the bitter-gourd coz it's sliced to very thin and it tasted very good with no bitterness like I always think. I love soups very much and the soups here were good as well. I would prefer if it comes with bigger portion..lol.. And last but not least, the desserts! We had 4 bowls of desserts, 2 for each! Their desserts choices are quite a lot, ranging from custards to paste and 'tong sui'. The caramel egg custard is delicious and not so sweet. Worth to try =)

Ambience: 7/10
Food: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Price: 8/10

Purple Cane Tea Restaurant
Shaw Parade KL

1 comment:

  1. Hi CherryTomato,
    I am Benson from TABLEAPP, a free online restaurant reservation with instant confirmation.
    Kindly be informed that we refer part of this article on our website and credit back to your blog to browse the whole article.

    Hereby attached the link, http://www.tableapp.com/restaurant/purplecane-shaw

    Please do not hesitate to contact me at benson@tableapp.com if you have any inquiry or interest to join our affiliate program.

    Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete