Friday 10 February 2012

Zipangu @ Shangri La Hotel

Japanese food for dinner sounds good, and so we headed to Zipangu with my growling stomach! I'd missed my breakfast and lunch for the day and you have no idea how hungry I was! >.< I can eat a cow...lol~

Unagi roll 

 Cold beancurd


 Yasai Miso 


 Mushroom teppanyaki

 Unagi Jyu




I love the surrounding and the ambience in Zipangu, felt very comfy and relaxing to be dining there. The crowd wasn't big that night and I had good time enjoying my time n food =)
Unagi is always my favourite. The unagi roll is a little too small in size I can't taste much of it. But there's just ntg wrong with it :)
The cold beancurd was really cold, with shaving of ice-like on top, which I really enjoyed eating. Then comes the Yasai soup, piping hot. It was very ordinary and bland, which represents healthy food..lol.. The teppanyaki was not bad either. I can smell the flavorsome mushroom before it was put into my mouth!
OK, and the nicest part, it is the Unagi Jyu. *omg* I just can't stop my saliva from dripping after seeing the fat and juicy unagi on top of the rice. It was real good, deliciously good. Ended my dinner with a filled tummy. So satisfied. But the bill was a big one, lol, it came to around RM 180++
I would come back for more unagi next trip. Haha.

Ambience: 9/10
Food: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 7/10

Zipangu Japanese Restaurant
Shangri La Hotel Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment